“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”

Psalm 32:8 (NIV)




Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to Kill a Cockroach




Supplies:
1 fry pan
Toilet Paper
3+ people

Steps:

1. Scream
This ensures that people will come running so you won’t have to kill it yourself.

2. Smash it with a frying pan
The long handle works well for keeping distance.





3. Clean up the smashed cockroach with toilet paper
Paper towels are not commonly used here. But I guess toilet paper isn’t either.


4. Wash pan
Bug guts are not good fried.


I am really good at #1 and occasionally I do #4.

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious! I reading it out loud to my family and cracking up!!! Sounds just like you :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST. WE MAY BE ABLE TO USE THIS 4 STEP PLAN FOR SPIDERS! THIS WAS SUPER FUNNY!! SO GOOD TO SEE AND TALK TO YOU, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! LOVE YOU A WHOLE BUNCH...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i would stay with #1. Great funy post...keep them coming girl. love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete